AIA Certified Vision Professional - Advanced Program
AIA’s Certified Vision Professional - Advanced Program is the vision industry’s most comprehensive training program available today. The program consists of 12 in-depth online courses taught by vision industry experts that build upon the material in the CVP-Basic curriculum.
A CVP-Advanced certification is currently the highest level of distinction for vision industry professionals worldwide. Virtual testing is now available with a live, proctored exam to obtain CVP-Advanced certification. CVP-Basic certification is not required to obtain CVP-Advanced status, but it is recommended.
- Advanced Optics for Vision
- Advanced Vision Lighting
- Advanced Vision System Integration
- Reliable Vision Application Development
- Advanced Camera and Image Sensor Technology
- 3D Vision System Development
- Advanced Color Machine Vision and Applications
- Advanced Vision Guided Robotics
- Metrology and 2D Calibration Techniques
- Non-Visible Imaging Theory and Techniques
- Particle Analysis and Classification Techniques
- Designing High-Speed and Linescan Vision Systems
View available dates for a live, proctored exam and test your vision training knowledge
Meet Certified Vision Professionals
View a list of Certified Vision Professionals - Advanced.
Watch CVP-Advanced Training Videos taught by industry leaders.