- » View All
Smart Vision Lights Showcases Multiple New Products at Automate 2019
Smart Vision Lights Posted 04/10/2019
Smart Vision Lights (SVL), a global leader in the design and manufacture of innovative LED illumination solutions for machine vision and other applications, is pleased to announce it will be showcasing several new innovative products during Automate 2019 this week. Make sure to stop by booth 8135 to see firsthand SVL’s latest innovations.
- NanoDrive™ Technology to Support High-Speed Image Capture and Shorter Exposure Times
- SmartVisionLink™ Technology Platform, Enabling Wireless Adjustment of Machine Vision Lighting Parameters
- LZE300 Direct-Connect Linear LED Light for High-Speed Inspection and Other Demanding Machine Vision Applications
- DFLW-200-4Z Dark Field Washdown Ring Light for Machine Vision Applications in the Food Industry and Washdown Environments
- New High-Intensity SXP80 LED Projector Light for Structured Lighting and Other Machine Vision Applications
- New High-Speed XR256-FIBER Light as a Versatile LED-Powered Alternative for Xenon Lamps in Machine Vision Applications
About Smart Vision Lights
Smart Vision Lights (Muskegon, Michigan) is a leading designer and manufacturer of high-brightness LED lights for industrial applications, including machine vision. Smart Vision Lights products come with universal internal current-control drivers, offering constant or strobed operation, reduced wiring requirements, and easy installation. Smart Vision Lights products are also the safest on the market thanks to the company’s in-house IEC 62741 light-testing laboratory, guaranteeing conformity and compliance for your lighting systems, regardless of where they are installed around the globe. Learn more by calling 231-722-1199 in the U.S.