New Product News
- This article is filed under:
- » View All
Mitutoyo Releases RA-6000CNC for Roundness/Cylindricity Evaluations
Mitutoyo America Corporation Posted 12/09/2016
Custom-built CNC roundness/cylindricity measuring systems offer best-in-class accuracy.
AURORA, IL – Mitutoyo is pleased to announce the release of the RA-6000CNC, a custom-built CNC roundness/cylindricity measuring system with best-in-class accuracy. The RA-6000CNC is designed to measure large-size, heavy, cylindrical workpieces generally associated with automotive, energy, marine and aviation industries.
The main features of the RA-6000CNC include:
- Designed for large size, heavy workpieces requiring roundness/cylindricity evaluations.
- Highest rotational accuracy (0.05+6H/10000) µm among large-size roundness measuring systems.
- Maximum table loading capacity of 772 lbs. (350kg).
- Maximum probing diameter of 34.6” (880mm).
- Maximum probing height of 41.3” (1050mm).
- Measuring range, such as diameter and height, is customizable depending on customer requirements.
About Mitutoyo Corporation
Mitutoyo Corporation is the world's largest provider of measurement and inspection solutions offering the most complete selection of machines, sensors, systems and services with a line encompassing CMM (coordinate measuring machines), vision, form and finish measuring machines, as well as precision tools and instruments, and metrology data management software. Mitutoyo's nationwide network of Metrology Centers and support operations provides application, calibration, service, repair and educational programs to ensure that our 6,500+ metrology products will deliver measurement solutions for our customers throughout their lifetime.
Gillian Campbell, Content & Editorial Marketing Specialist
Tel: (630) 978-6483