New Product News
- This article is filed under:
- » View All
Hikvision Newly Launched Machine Vision Products
Hangzhou Hikrobot Technology Co.,ltd Posted 11/12/2017
With growing demand for automated manufacturing, Hikvision, the No. 1 video surveillance provider in the world, now ventures into the realm of machine and smart vision. The product line includes a series of industrial cameras, lenses, vision software platforms, vision boxes, and smart cameras. Applications include high-tech products, metal processing, industrial automation, logistics processing, packaging, life science, etc. These cameras help achieve fast and accurate positioning guidance, dimension measurement, and identification. In addition to functionality, the industrial camera products are subject to rigorous testing and quality control, and are proven to be stable, reliable, and adaptive to a wide range of environments. The integration of Hikvision’s machine vision products helps industries achieve substantial increase in efficiency and accuracy, minimizing cost and maximizing profitability.
- The Hikvision machine vision products support for a wide range of industry accepted interfaces such as GigE and USB 3.0.
- From ultra-high resolution of up to 29 megapixels to super high frame rate at 376 frames per second, Hikvision’s wide selection of machine vision products will fit most automation needs.
- The Hikvision machine vision cameras adopt carefully selected image sensors including high quality Sony Pregius IMX series sensors and ON Semiconductor Python sensors.
- Hikvision also offers a full spectrum of lenses to fit all sensors sizes and resolutions, including high quality standard lenses, and also telecentric lenses.
- Hikvision’s offering is complete with both area scan and line scan sensors, making it true a versatile choice.
- In addition to image capturing components, miniature computers called vision boxes are used to store and process video.
This 29 MP area scan camera supports serial communication using RS-232 or RS-485. Its GigE interface allows for up to 300 feet of real-time, lossless video transmission. Where a single sensor, seamless ultra-high megapixel video is needed, the MV-CH290-60GM is the ultimate choice.
Where inspection of a long, continuous object moving at constant speed is needed, this 2048-pixel line scan GigE camera is one of the best options. With the ability of scanning up to 51,000 lines per second, its uses can potentially range from slower under vehicle screening to extremely rapid textile inspection.
Designed for high resolution applications, this 1.1” lens is an excellent accessory for when a large, crisp video is needed. Its manual iris at ƒ/2.8 maximum aperture also ensures a great balance between light exposure and depth of field, making it truly a high quality lens.