- » View All
Don’t Miss NIDays: Visionary keynotes, 10 hands-on workshops, 50 technical sessions and more
National Instruments Posted 10/30/2013Attend this free, one-day, technology and innovation conference for access to technology leaders, visionary keynotes, 50 technical sessions, 10 hands-on workshops, and an exhibition hall showcasing the latest advancements in design, control, and test. Whether you're new to NI or an advanced user, you will learn something new at NIDays.
- LabVIEW/Software: Learn 10 Functions to Handle 80 Percent of Your DAQ Application; Advancements in Software-Designed I/O for Test; Going Mobile with LabVIEW Data Dashboard
- Automated Test: Accelerate Mixed-Signal Testing and Lower Your Overall Cost; 6 Disruptive Technologies for Design, Test and Control You Should Know About
- Embedded Design: Under the Hood: LabVIEW Real Time based on NI Real Time Linux
- Transportation: Addressing Challenges in the Automotive Industry; Leveraging Multicore, FPGA, and Cloud Technology for Simulations; Addressing the Challenges of High-Fidelity Electric Motor Modeling
- RF/Wireless: Redefining RF and Wireless Test; Future of Wireless, mmWave, and Beyond; Off-the-Shelf Tools for RF Instrumentation and Software Defined Radio
- Medical: Delivering Enterprise End-to-End Test Solutions for Medical Device Companies; Using the LabVIEW RIO Architecture for Prototyping a Medical Device Test System
- Hands-On Workshops: Data Acquisition with LabVIEW; CompactRIO: Programming Real Time and FPGA; Build an Automated Test with TestStand; Test-Drive NI VeriStand for Embedded Software Test; CAN
- Keynote Presentations: NI Technology, Accelerating Discovery and Innovation and Big Analog Data™ – The Often Overlooked Big Data presented by NI technology fellows.