- » View All
Cognex to Host Complimentary Logistics Seminars
Cognex Corporation Posted 05/21/2012NATICK, MA - Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX), the world’s leading supplier of machine vision and industrial ID systems, today announced that it will host a series of complimentary half-day seminars for logistics professionals. The new Image-based Barcode Readers Transforming the Logistics Industry events will explain how a wide range of logistics and material handing applications can now achieve all the benefits of image-based technology for less than the cost of traditional laser-based ID systems.
Our expert speaker will introduce and demonstrate the Cognex family of DataMan® logistics readers, which offer the following key benefits:
- Unmatched read rate performance,
- Long-term reliability,
- Image archiving to enable Continuous Process Improvement,
- Industrial communications
- Ohio, May 24: http://www.cognex.com/ExploreLearn/FindOutMore/Seminars/Seminar.aspx?s=10290&e=201
- Illinois, June 5: http://www.cognex.com/ExploreLearn/FindOutMore/Seminars/Seminar.aspx?s=10290&e=202
- Tennessee, June 7: http://www.cognex.com/ExploreLearn/FindOutMore/Seminars/Seminar.aspx?s=10290&e=203
Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets machine vision and industrial ID systems, or devices that can "see." Cognex vision and ID systems are used around the world for a wide range of inspection, identification and guidance applications throughout the manufacturing and distribution process. Cognex is the world's leader in the machine vision and industrial ID industries, having shipped more than 700,000 systems, representing over $3 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has regional offices and distributors located throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Japan and Latin America.