New Product News
- This article is filed under:
- » View All
AVAL DATA Introduces its Newly Developed SWIR Camera Series ‘ABL-005IR’ and ‘ABL-005MIR’
AVAL DATA CORPORATION Posted 03/23/2016
AVAL DATA SWIR (Short-Wave Infrared) Camera, in a very compact housing, Both of ABL-005IR and ABL-005MIR combines InGaAs sensor head, the control, and communication using GigE Vision or Camera Link.
The ABL-005IR covers the wavelength range from 950 nm up to approximately 1700 nm and comes in an 8.1 Hz speed with extremely low-level noise and defect pixels. The ABL-005MIR covers the wavelength range from 1100 nm up to approximately 2140 nm and comes in an 8 .1 Hz speed that benefits:
- Ideals for easy to use, accurate and reduce the cost for your Infrared imaging system.
- Takes advantage of HDR as 14-bit data and onboard image pre-processing
- Makes use of thermoelectric stabilization for low-dark-current and optimized noise
- Specialized quality inspection and high-temperature process control
- Specialized an external trigger for signal synchronization
- Plug & Play via your various industrial tool on the market utilizing GenICam™
- Simplify your system using the AVAL DATA SDK TransFlyer (TF) tool-chain on 32-bit/64-bit Windows(R) 7/8
- Allows you to choose the most suitable interface either GigE Vision® or CameraLink®
- Allows you to choose various options for lenses and filters with C-mount
As only for a select few Japanese manufacturers of advanced InGaAs products, AVAL DATA offers integrator in worldwide and also leads developer of innovative infrared detectors and cameras, both line-scan and area-scan as 2-D, covering the infrared wavelength range from visible 0.9 to 2.6 micrometers.
About AVAL DATA
AVAL DATA, a global company with headquarters in Tokyo and manufacturing and R&D in Japan, is the international quality assurance standard ISO 9001 in 1995 and the ISO 14001 certification in 2001certified As well as AVAL DATA's products are application-ready for industrial automation, communications, medical and industrial embedded computer market over 56 years.