- » View All
ATI Industrial Automation's Annual Technology Fair Scheduled for August 13th, 2015
ATI Industrial Automation Posted 07/01/2015
Apex, North Carolina - ATI Industrial Automation will host their Annual Technology Fair at the Michigan Sales Office located at 4577 South Lapeer Road, Suite I, Orion Township, MI 48359. On Thursday, August 13th, discussions will detail the many new end-effector products developed by ATI over the past year along with their existing state-of-the-art products. ATI will provide cost-effective solutions to the most challenging applications; which will increase robot productivity and surpass your automation needs. ATI Account Managers and Engineers will be available throughout the event to discuss existing and potential applications, end-effector requirements, and answer questions about the complete product line.
Several live demonstrations of ATI’s Robotic Tool Changers, Multi-Axis Force/Torque Sensors, Utility Couplers, Robotic Collision Sensors, and Robotic Deburring Tools will run throughout the day starting at 8:00am and ending at 3:00pm. Topics include:
- RIA Robot Safety Standards Update 8:30am - 9:00am – An update to the essential information contained in the ANSI/RIA R15.06 Robot Safety Standard. Presentation by Robotic Industries Association.
- Press Room, Molding, and Parts Washing Applications 9:00am - 9:55am – Advancements and new products in press, molding, and parts washing applications. Presentations by Güdel, FANUC and ATI.
- Successfully Adding Tool Changers to Your Application and What’s New at ATI 10:00am - 10:55am – Covering Tool Changer Sizing, Module selection, Tool Stands, and dress package solutions. Presentations by Leoni and ATI.
- Collaborative Robots 11:00am - 11:55am – Human-robot collaboration on the manufacturing floor. Presentation by Erik Nieves from Yaskawa Motoman.
- Bus Networks and Safety for Tool Changers 1:00pm - 1:55pm – Trends in Tool Changer controls with an overview of bus network types and applicable ATI products. Prevention of accidental tool drop using electronic and mechanical solutions. Presentation by ATI.
Don’t miss their short 15-minute breakout sessions during lunch and in the afternoon on:
- Robotic Deburring Tools
- Configuring Tool Changer Tool Stands
- Tool Changer Preventative Maintenance
- Force Control with ATI F/T Sensors
Please register for the event at www.ati-ia.com or contact ATI at 919-772-0115. You may also contact ATI if you would like an informal one-on-one meeting with one of their Engineering team members. Food and refreshments will be available and lunch will be provided.
AMT-Tech Fair 2015
During the event, and only a few blocks away, discover the AMT Advantage at 219 Kay Industrial Drive. The AMT Tech Fair features some of the industry’s top speakers, trainers and vendors along with cutting edge demonstrations and technical breakout sessions. This year’s theme is "Disruptive Technologies: Collaborative Robotics Applied". AMT has over 25 years of experience working with system integrators, robot companies, and manufacturers worldwide. Transportation will be provided between locations. Attendees are also welcome to visit AMT on their own.
ATI is a world-leading, engineering-based developer of robotic peripheral equipment, including Automatic Tool Changers, Multi-Axis Force/Torque Sensing Systems, Utility Couplers, Robotic Deburring Tools, Robotic Collision Sensors and Compliance Devices.