New Product News
- This article is filed under:
- » View All
IOI Technology Proudly Presents a Low-cost and High-efficiency Product: Single Port 10Gb SFP + Ethernet to PCIe x4 Network Card
IOI Technology Corporation Posted 07/29/2015
Compared to 1 gigabit Ethernet, 10 gigabit ethernet has high transmission performance, better flow control and is 10 times faster. With the reasonable market price, more and more cameras will adopt 10 gigabit Ethernet as the transmission interface. In order to meet the demands of customers who need bandwidth upgrades (1Gb/s to 10Gb/s) and huge data transmission, IOI proudly presents SFP10G-PCIE4XG201 10 gigabit Ethernet to PCIe x4 network card, a low-cost and high performance solution. It is best for network monitoring, network security system, high-end workstations and application servers.
The SFP10G-PCIE4XG201 complies with common 10GbE SFP+ optical & Direct Attached Copper modules.
With only 4.12 Watts maximum power consumption (including the optical module in full duplex), the SFP10G-PCIE4XG201 offers the lowest power consumption and the best cost solution in the market today.
Targeted at high-end Workstations and low cost Application Servers, which seek to service the increasing demand of higher network bandwidth, while maintaining low power and cost budgets.
- Host Bus: PCIe x4 Gen 2 (20.0 Gb/s), Low-Profile PCI Form Factor
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
- Supports common 10GbE SFP+ optical and Direct Attached Copper modules
- Virtual NIC support
- Reduced CPU utilization and improved throughput
- Ethernet and Media support
- Jumbo frame support (16K)
- Full IEEE Std 802.3ae Compliant
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- RFC 2819 RMON MIB Statistics
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation
- Performance enhancements
- Microsoft Scalable Networking
- Receive-side scaling (RSS)
- IP, TCP and UDP checksum offloading
- Large Send (up to 64 KB)
- Low Latency (< 4 uS)