New Product News
- This article is filed under:
- » View All
New LED Illumination Products
ProPhotonix Limited Posted 06/29/2012
Major Enhancements to LED Spot, Ring, Area and Line Lights Product Line
ProPhotonix Limited, (London Stock Exchange - AIM: PPIX and PPIR; OTC: STKR.PK), a designer and manufacturer of LED illumination systems, laser diode modules and a laser diode distributor announces an expansion to its LED product line.
In accordance with the Company’s aim to remain a market leader in its field, it has extended its LED offering to include new products using enhanced optical configurations and new IR and UV wavelengths. ProPhotonix engineers have leveraged advancements in LED technology to increase the intensity across the range giving end-users additional options when designing solutions for today’s complex applications.
These new products represent an evolution from the following four product lines:
- SpecBright Spotlights: are now available in UV and White options. They feature up to 3 times the intensity previously stated and two new diffuser options for applications requiring a more uniform spot
- SpecBright LineLights: are now available with up to 7 times the intensity previously stated, a broad beam option (LN1) suited to areascan applications, and three additional wavelengths, 370nm, 395nm, and 870nm
- SpecBright AreaLights: now produce up to 5 times their prior intensity and are available in an 870nm version
- SpecBright RingLights: are now offered in UV with 365nm and 395nm available
ProPhotonix Limited, headquartered in Salem, New Hampshire, is an independent designer and manufacturer of diode-based laser modules and LED systems for industry leading OEMs and medical equipment companies. In addition, the Company distributes premium diodes for Opnext, QSI, Ondax, Sanyo and Sony. The Company serves a wide range of markets including the machine vision, industrial inspection, defense, sensors, and medical markets. ProPhotonix has offices and subsidiaries in the U.S., U.K. and Ireland.