Request for Quote
You have selected to request a quote for the following product(s) or service(s):
- ProMetric® I Imaging Colorimeter by Radiant Vision Systems
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required, but providing all of the information in full will result in a more complete quote for you.
ProMetric® I Imaging Colorimeter:
The ProMetric I family of imaging colorimeters is designed to address the demands for high-volume manufacturing of displays, backlit components (keyboards, cockpit instrument panels), and lighting products from LEDs to lamps. Whether you need to expand test coverage or increase throughput for visual quality inspection, ProMetric I delivers the required performance for highly accurate color and luminance measurements in an automated manufacturing environment.
ProMetric I is built around scientific-grade imaging sensors, ranging in resolution from 2 megapixels in the I2 to 29 megapixels in the I29. These sensors enable pixel-level measurements of displays (LED, OLED, and microLED), inter- and intra-character luminance measurements on backlit keyboards, and accurate measurements of LED luminance and color in luminaires with large LED arrays.
- High-speed, high-resolution, cooled interline imaging sensors, with better than 61dB dynamic range
- CIE-matched color filters and neutral density filters, closely matches human visual perception (CIE 2 Degree Standard Observer)
- Multiple lens choices with electronic control and auto-adjust settings via software for a wide range of distances and apertures
- Comes enabled with ProMetric control and analysis software
- Pair with Radiant Vision Systems TrueTest™ Automated Visual Inspection Software for production-level pass/fail analysis