Request for Quote
You have selected to request a quote for the following product(s) or service(s):
- StingRay Lasers by Coherent Inc
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required, but providing all of the information in full will result in a more complete quote for you.
The Coherent StingRay, a new range of diode-based pattern generators, delivers enhanced flexibility, unique control optimization capabilities, and extended lifetimes. This new structured light laser enables the construction of faster and more accurate machine vision systems that use 3D Triangulation, combining electronics and industry-leading aspheric beam shaping to deliver the highest performance lasers available today.
The Coherent StingRay series has been enhanced to include 50 mW output in Blue, making it especially advantageous for machine vision applications based on 3D triangulation that involve darker materials.
- Line Uniformity up to 95% on 100% of the line
- External non-rotational user focus
- Microprocessor controlled
- Constant power to 500kHz via external photo feedback
- Optional RS-232 communication with GUI interface
- Advanced Service monitor for remote system monitoring
- Common footprint
- Dynamic line balancing
- Wavelengths from 514 to 830 nm
- Power from 1 to 200 mW
Coherent’s StingRay Structured Light Laser suits a wide variety of applications
- Machine Vision
- Industrial Inspection
- 3D Contour Mapping
- Positioning & Visualization
- Biomedical (Flow Cytometry)
- High-End Alignment
- High-Speed Industrial Inspection
- 3D Proofing & Mapping
- Flow Visualization
- Medical Applications
To learn more about the Coherent StingRay, visit www.Coherent.com/StingRay. You can also download your free copy of our “3D Laser Scanning” white paper to understand the benefit, use, and ultimate selection of structured light lasers, as well as the defining theory behind extracting information from their use.