Request for Quote
You have selected to request a quote for the following product(s) or service(s):
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required, but providing all of the information in full will result in a more complete quote for you.
Camera Link frame grabber for PCI Express x4 - VisionLink series:
The VisionLink F4 is a Camera Link PCI Express x4 framegrabber with two SDR26 connectors for up to two base through extended full mode cameras when installed in a PCI Gen2 or higher slot. The compact board has a half- or full-height backpanel and fits in a 4-, 8-, or 16-lane PCIe slot.
Image capture and display is in real time via DMA to the host computer, with onboard region-of-interest (ROI) control.
Line and frame triggering are supported internally via standard camera control (CC) lines, or externally (opto-coupled) via the included Berg or optional Lemo connector. Similarly, IRIG-B timecode input is available via the included Berg or optional Lemo connector.
Provided with the board are drivers for supported operating systems and a software development kit that includes C language libraries, examples, utilities, image capture and display GUI, camera configuration files, and Camera Link standard DLL for camera control.
- Camera Link PCIe x4 interface fits in a 4-, 8-, or 16-lane PCIe slot
- Comes with half- or full-height backpanel
- Provides two SDR26 connectors for one or two base mode cameras, or one medium to extended full mode camera
- Captures and displays images in real time, via DMA to host computer
- Provides onboard region-of-interest controlSupports line and frame triggering over camera control (CC) lines
- Supports external trigger inputs via included Berg or optional Lemo connector
- Includes IRIG-B timecode input via included Berg or optional Lemo connector
The VisionLink F4 is ideal for all Camera Link PCIe x4 applications. The complete line of EDT vision products includes frame grabbers, simulators, and extenders.