Request for Quote
You have selected to request a quote for the following product(s) or service(s):
- 5 MegaPixel Resolution 15FPS monochrome by Toshiba Teli Corporation
Please complete the form below to request a quote. Fields marked with * are required, but providing all of the information in full will result in a more complete quote for you.
5 MegaPixel Resolution 15FPS monochrome:
VERSATILE DESIGN: Dragon Series 5MP cameras are ideal for a wide range of industrial imaging and machine vision applications requiring high speed, extremely precise images from a compact Camera Link camera.
Other applications include high-speed machine vision, factory automation, robotics, inspection, scientific and many others.
This CCD B/W camera is a high-resolution camera that features all pixel readout mode 2/3 CCD.
* High resolution - High pixel density CCD (number of effective pixels5.05 M, number of total pixels 5.24 M) is used.
* Square grids - The CCD pixels arrayed in square grids facilitates computation for image processing.
* Full-frame shutter - Since all pixels are output even by shutter operation, high resolution can be achieved, without deteriorating the vertical resolution.
* Camera link interface - The interface of image output and the camera control adopts the Camera Link standard. When you use frame grabber board for the camera link, high-speed image transfer and various controls to PC are possible.
* All-pixel readout mode (normal mode) All pixel signals (in the effective area) are output in approximately 1/15 second.
* Programmable partial scan mode Partial scan within the range arbitrary from 100 lines to 2456 lines is possible.
* High-speed draft readout mode By reading 4 lines from every 16 lines, all signals in the effective area are output in approximately in 1/37.2 second.
* Random trigger shutter By external trigger signal input, the shot image can be grabbed at an arbitrary timing.
* Multiple-shutter By external trigger signal input, the shot image can be grabbed at an arbitrary timing and the accumulated shot images can be output at an arbitrary timing.