VIP™ (Vision Inspection Pack) Software License
Model Number: VIP Software
Evaluating backlit components—such as illuminated controls, instrument panels, and LED light strips—requires a unique measurement approach. The quality of an illuminated component is determined as much by its photometric qualities (brightness, color) as it is by the overall integrity of its illuminated regions (correct shape, free from defects). Accurate measurement requires precise registration of icons and shapes, ensuring that only the illuminated region is used to quantify photometric values and that defects can be detected. While photometric measurement systems excel at light and color analysis, they have traditionally lacked machine vision functionality that enables consistent registration of unique shapes, as well as overall inspection of shape or text quality.
Part of the Radiant Vision Systems TrueTest™ Software family, VIP™ (Vision Inspection Pack) license for TrueTest Software supplements the standard photometric analysis capabilities of TrueTest with registration functionality for unique illuminated regions (backlit icons and shapes) to enable defect detection and accurate photometric measurement.
VIP License Key Features and Highlights:
- Adds machine vision inspection capabilities to Radiant TrueTest™ Software for advanced photometric measurement, including registration and defect detection.
- Simultaneously inspects the integrity of icons and shapes while measuring photometric values
- Accurately registers measurement regions and POI positions even if components move or rotate, simplifying component placement and system fixturing
- Inspects multiple unique regions in a single measurement image
- Provides rapid inspection of unique icons and shapes on backlit components in R&D or during quality control for a series of components in production
This product can be found under the following categories: