Emerald 5M Sensor
By: Teledyne e2v
The Emerald 5M also provides flexibility to R&D engineers with its global shutter and MIPI CSI-2 interface, which allows it to utilize the latest Image Signal Processors (ISP) available for mobile applications. The sensor’s embedded digital functionalities (multi region of interest, subsampling, auto exposure at first frame, single frame HDR and on-chip statistics) help reduce processor load and hasten time-to-market.
- Global shutter CMOS pixel (2.8 μm x 2.8 μm)
- 1/1.8” optical format
- MIPI CSI-2 interface, up to 4 wires
- Package options: CLGA or fan-out organic package
- Color Filter Array options: monochrome or color Bayer
- On-chip functionalities: multi ROI, subsampling, single frame exposure, single frame HDR
This latest 5 Megapixel device is a member of the expanding Emerald family of sensors, which are now available in resolutions of 2, 8.9, 12, 16, and 67 Megapixels.
This product can be found under the following categories: