Cheetah C5180 CMOS Camera
Model Number: C5180
By: Imperx, Inc.
The C5180 25-megapixel CMOS camera incorporates the On-Semiconductor Python NOIP1xx025KA CMOS image sensor with a native resolution of 5120 x 5120 in an APS-H optical format. The ruggedized camera delivers up to 32 frames per second and supports Camera Link®, PoCL, U3V, and GEV outputs.
Cheetah C5180 CMOS includes various features for easy integration into any imaging system.
- USB3 Vision (U3V)
- MIL-SPEC 810F Compliant
- Global shutter
- Large 4.5 µm pixels
- Excellent Sensitivity
- Available as Color, Monochrome or ENIR
- Ultra-low fixed pattern noise
- Exceptional blooming suppression
- Correlated Double Sampling (CDS)
- Fast Frame rates
- Color and monochrome pixel averaging
- Auto-white balance
- Two 12-bit look-up table
- Programmable triggers
- Programmable strobes
- Bad pixel correction and flat field correction
This product can be found under the following categories: