FPD Conoscope Lens
The Radiant Vision Systems flat panel display (FPD) conoscope lens enables high-resolution photopic measurement of the angular distribution of color, luminance, and contrast of displays and display components. Radiant Vision Systems utilizes Fourier optics that map an emitting spot to a CCD so that each pixel corresponds to a different emission angle. The conoscope lens captures a full cone of view angle data in a single measurement to ±70 degrees. This provides quick, accurate results, making the system ideal for both R&D projects and in-line production quality control. The lens is well-suited to a wide range of display types including those based on LCD and OLED technologies, as well as backlights.
The FPD conoscope lens provides an angular resolution of 0.06 degrees per CCD pixel. Paired with the ProMetric® I16 Colorimeter or Y16 Photometer featuring a 16 megapixel CCD sensor, the conoscope lens has the capability to measure luminance, radiance, angular contrast, CIE chromaticity coordinates, and correlated color temperature (CCT) with a high degree of accuracy at each view angle.
- Accurate, reliable measurement of luminance, chromaticity, and contrast to ±70° view angle
- Faster than goniometric systems, capturing data for all angles simultaneously
- Easily paired with ProMetric imaging colorimeters or photometers
- Combination of low cost, high performance, and flexibility, designed for R&D and quality assurance labs
- Easy-to-use measurement control and analysis software
All Radiant Vision Systems cameras feature ProMetric Software, which provides intuitive camera set-up and customizeable automated measurement sequences. Extensive data analysis and display functions are also supported, including isometric plots, cross-section graphs, radar plots, bitmaps and CIE color plots.
This product can be found under the following categories: