Matrox 4Sight GP
By: Matrox Imaging
Matrox 4Sight GP is a high-performance embedded system for image capture, processing, display and I/O that features an embedded 3rd generation Intel® Core™ processor, Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3.0 interfaces, and PCIe® 3.0 expansion. The Matrox 4Sight GP offers desktop-level performance—including real-time high-definition H.264 encoding offload—in a small ruggedized enclosure and is ideally suited for tough environments.
• Tackle demanding imaging workloads with confidence using a 3rd generation Intel Core processor
• Encode high-definition video real-time in H.264 with little CPU usage
• Directly capture from standard GigE Vision® and upcoming USB3 Vision™ cameras
• Flexible support for analog, Camera Link®, CoaXPress, DVI and SDI video interfaces using Matrox frame grabbers
• Synchronize with other equipment using the integrated general purpose digital I/Os
• Expand I/O capabilities through two PCIe slots accepting full-height, half-length cards
• Drive up to two operator displays
• Install in space-limited industrial environments as a result of a small-footprint rugged design
• Run applications in a familiar, reliable and customizable environment using the provided Microsoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7 1
• Solve applications rather than develop underlying tools by leveraging standard Microsoft development tools and Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) 2
• Employ for the long run with assurance as a result of a managed extended lifecycle
1. With support for multiple languages. 2. The Matrox 4Sight GP is pre-licensed for the MIL interface run-time package. All other MIL run-time packages required adding a separate license.
This product can be found under the following categories: