AutoVISION™ Machine Vision Software (5.2 updates)
Omron Microscan’s AutoVISION is the easiest machine vision software available for basic to mid-range vision applications. Process and manufacturing engineers no longer need machine vision expertise to successfully deploy a system meeting their traceability, inspection and quality control needs.
• Complete Tool Set: Includes powerful X-Mode decoding capability for 1D and 2D symbol reading with trainable font-based OCR. For inspection and control applications AutoVISION includes simple yet powerful Locate, Measure, Count and Presence/ Absence Tools. OCR Tool includes advanced IntelliText algorithms for hard-to-read characters. Easily validate printed text quality such as date/lot codes with Verification and OCV Tools.
• Intuitive User Interface: Guides the user to connect to a device, configure the hardware, program the job, and monitor results. Upon start up, it automatically detects all compatible devices and immediately begins configuration. Or use in ‘emulator’ mode with stored images on a PC.
• Microscan Link Connectivity: Connects parameters inside AutoVISION jobs to industrial control systems. Create a connection to a PLC system by clicking a “Link” button on desired parameter.
• Web Monitor HMI (former called asCloudLink): Provides visualization tools of AutoVISION data, including fully customizable CloudLink Dashboard interface, and two pre-created HTML demos for simpler devices. CloudLink Dashboard provides real time view of linked tool values and images from compatible AutoVISION cameras and vision systems. It uses a web browser to display results in a customizable window on any browser-enabled device, including smart phones and tablets.
• Scalable with Visionscape: Easily upgrade to full functionality of Visionscape® platform for more flexibility and configuration options.
• Non-linear Calibration: The only platform at its price point to provide ability to compensate lens distortion for precise measurements
This product can be found under the following categories: