12M resolution CoaXPress interfaced camera features Max. 65fps high speed, long distance transmission, and utilizing SONY image sensor.
Model Number: VCC-12CXP4M (Monochrome) / VCC-12CXP4R (Color)
By: CIS Corporation
Max. 65fps high speed (at CXP6·8bit/10bit x2lanes), 12M high resolution, 55x55x30mm small footprint CoaXPress camera is added to the lineups of CIS CoaXPress camera. The camera utilizes SONY Pregius image sensor which features versatile functions perfectly suitable for FA application such as global shutter, less noise, less temperature increase, 4.3W low power consumption, etc. Further more, the functions such as external trigger, ROI, 2x2 binning, defective pixels correction, shading correction, etc. are installed to the camera to make easier to see the region of the object you want to see, and contributing to higher inspection efficiency.
This model “VCC-12CXP4” can also be used for “Multi-camera System”, which enables to connect Max. 40pcs of cameras and synchronize them by only 1 PC. For example, when 5pcs of CoaXPress frame grabber board (8ch) is installed in 1 PC, Max. 40pcs of camera (at 1 lane) or any preferred combination of CoaXPress camera can be connected and synchronized according to the customer’s application.
- I/F: CXP3-CXP6×1lane/2lanes
- Sensor: Sony Pregius
- Effective pixel number: 4096×3000
- Frame rate: 65fps(CXP6·8bit/10bit×2lanes)?32fps(CXP6·8bit×1lane/CXP6·10bit×1lane/CXP3·8bit×2lanes/CXP3·10bit×2lanes)?16fps(CXP3·8bit×1lane/CXP3·10bit×1lane)
- Shutter speed: OFF~1/51,000s
- Lens mount: M42 mount
- Dimensions: 55×55×30mm
- Features: Global shutter, Connector:BNC, External trigger, Long distance transmission, ROI(vertical direction only), 2×2 binning (B/W model only), Defective pixels correction, Shading correction, Gain 0~36dB
This product can be found under the following categories: