Lince 11M Image Sensor
By: Teledyne E2v
Lince11M can be advantageously used for in-line inspection to increase manufacturing throughput, or with strobed lighting for multispectral imaging or multi field (bright field, dark field, backlight) imaging, and serve as an alternative to line scan sensors to improve defect classification where uniform image sharpness across all directions is critical.
Lince11M takes advantage of the APS-C format and is compatible with standard optics. Its 4K resolution allows users to reduce the number of cameras, helping to lower the total cost of ownership. The 11M serves as the higher resolution member to the Lince family of high-speed CMOS image sensors offering resolutions of 1.3MP, 5MP and 6MP.
- Global shutter CMOS pixel (6μm x 6μm)
- APS-C optical format in 4K resolution
- 700fps in 4K resolution, 1400fps in full HD resolution
- Large Full Well Capacity to maximize SNR in shot noise limited application
- High peak Quantum efficiency of 60% QE
Samples available in March 2019. Please visit the product page or contact us for more information.
This product can be found under the following categories: