ProMetric® Y Imaging Photometer
Fast, small-format photometers optimized for display test and cosmetic inspection in production environments.
ProMetric Y is a family of award-winning, high-performance imaging photometers from Radiant Vision Systems. ProMetric Y is designed for high-volume production testing of flat panel displays, mobile phones, tablets, notebooks, keyboards and lighting products. The ProMetric Y delivers reliable test results and analysis to improve quality and control costs:
- Faster measurements deliver shorter cycle times
- Objective quantification is superior to subjective human inspection
- Faster, more accurate test analysis improves yield
The ProMetric® Y2 uses a scientific-grade 2-megapixel (1600 x 1200) image sensor that is thermoelectrically cooled to provide accurate, repeatable 12-bit measurements. The Y16 provides more resolution with a 16-megapixel (4896 x 3264) sensor. The Y29 provides even higher resolution with a 29-megapixel (6576 x 4384) sensor. The Y43 provides the highest resolution with a 43-megapixel (8040 x 5360) sensor. Each ProMetric Y supports high-speed USB and Ethernet communications.
- High Speed: Minimum measurement time (photopic) to 0.3 seconds
- High resolution, to 43 megapixels
- IR measurements using radiometric models
- Multiple lens options: 20 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm and 100 mm macro
- ProMetric control and analysis software is standard. TrueTest Automated Visual Inspection software and PM-KB software are optional.
ProMetric software includes API support, and provides complete measurement control and Point of Interest/Region of Interest functionality. In addition, the ProMetric Y imaging photometers are backed by the industry's best product warranty, including direct access to the Radiant Vision Systems technical support team to maximize the utility of your application.