ProMetric® I Imaging Colorimeter
The ProMetric I family of imaging colorimeters is designed to address the demands for high-volume manufacturing of flat panel displays (FPDs), illuminated keyboards, and LED lighting products. Whether you need to expand test coverage or increase throughput, ProMetric I delivers the required performance for highly accurate color and luminance measurements in an automated manufacturing environment.
ProMetric I is built around scientific-grade CCD sensors, ranging in resolution from 2 megapixels in the I2 to 29 megapixels in the I29. These sensors enable pixel-level measurements of FPDs, inter- and intra-character luminance measurements on lighted keyboards, and accurate measurements of LED luminance and color in luminaires with large LED arrays.
- High-speed, high-resolution, cooled interline CCDs, with better than 61dB dynamic range
- CIE-matched color filters and neutral density filters, closely matches human visual perception
- Multiple lens choices with Smart Calibration™ for a wide range of distance and aperture settings
- Radiant Vision Systems ProMetric control and analysis software
- Works seamlessly with Radiant Vision Systems TrueTest™ Automated Visual Inspection systems