USB3.0 CCD camera (BU Series Camera)
Model Number: BU(030, 031, 080, 130)/C/CF
This BU series is an integrated-(one-body)-type camera that adopts all pixel data readout inter line CCD. These are BU030 (VGA 1/3 type), BU031 (VGA 1/2 type), BU080 (XGA), BU130 (SXGA) and BU406M(4M). Suffix [C] or [CF] is attached to the color models. For video output and camera control, the USB 3.0 interface standard is adopted for high transfer rate, and it is easy to integrate into industrial equipment.
1. High frame rate BU030/BU030C/BU030CF (VGA 1/3 type) as for 125fps, BU031 (VGA 1/2 type) for 125fps, BU080 (XGA) for 40fps, BU130/BU130C/BU130CF (SXGA) for 30fps.
2. USB3.0 interface Video output and camera control are performed via the USB3.0 interface. Data transfer is up to 5Gbps (Maximum) that enables to output uncompressed video data at high frame rate.
3. USB3 Vision conformity This product is based on USB3 Vision Ver.1.0.
4. GenICam Ver2.3 conformity This product is based on GenICam Generic Interface for Cameras Ver.2.3.
5. Color processing (BU030C/BU030CF/BU130C/BU130CF) Color models have built in color processing. There are RGB, YUV 4:2:2, YUV 4:1:1, Bayer and Mono output modes.
6. All pixel data readout Equipped with all pixel data readout CCD, all the pixels are read in the frame processing of one time.
7. Global shutter As it employs a global electronic shutter similar to a CCD image sensor, clear images of even fast-moving object are obtainable with less blur.
8. Square grid arrangement Square grid arrangement of CCD pixels, facilities computation for image processing.
9. Random Trigger Shutter The Random Trigger Shutter function provides images in any timing by input of an external trigger signal. Trigger control from PC is available as well.
If you have interested, please visit to our website below. http://www.toshiba-teli.co.jp/index.htm
This product can be found under the following categories: