ace Camera Link Cameras (2 and 4 MP)
By: Basler AG
The Basler ace camera line covers the entire spectrum including cost sensitivity, ultra-fast speeds and high tech in a very small housing. High quality and performance levels combined with an exceptional price/performance ratio make Basler ace cameras one of the world's best-selling cameras with thousands of satisfied customers.
The Basler ace Camera Link cameras use the CMV2000 and the CMV4000 sensors by CMOSIS. They offer 340 frames per second at 2 MP (acA2000-340km/kc models) and 180 frames per second at 4 MP resolution (acA2040-180km/kc models). The sensors run in progressive scan mode and use a global shutter for very precise imaging results and a less complex system layout compared to rolling shutter.
- 2 and 4 MP CMOSIS sensors with 340 and 180 fps
- Monochrome NIR variants available
- Compact 29 x 29 x 43.5 mm housing
- Less than 90 grams overall weight
- Power over Camera Link (PoCL)
- Excellent image quality proven by EMVA 1288 measurements
- Free software: pylon Camera Software Suite
This product can be found under the following categories: