Camera Link frame grabber for PCI Express x1 - VisionLink series
Model Number: VisionLink F1
The VisionLink F1 is a Camera Link PCI Express x1 frame grabber with one or two SDR26 connectors for up to two base mode cameras (maximum 400 MB/s aggregate in a PCIe Gen2 slot).
The compact board has a half- or full-height backpanel and fits in a 1-, 4-, 8-, or 16-lane PCIe slot.
Image capture and display is in real time via DMA to the host computer, with onboard region-of-interest (ROI) control.
Line and frame triggering are supported internally via standard camera control (CC) lines, or externally (opto-coupled) via the included Berg or optional Lemo connector. Similarly, an optional IRIG-B timecode input is available via the Berg or Lemo connector.
Provided with the board are drivers for supported operating systems and a software development kit that includes C language libraries, examples, utilities, image capture and display GUI, camera configuration files, and Camera Link standard DLL for camera control.
- Camera Link PCIe x1 interface fits in a 1-, 4-, 8-, or 16-lane PCIe slot
- Comes with half- or full-height backpanel
- Provides one or two SDR26 connectors for one or two base mode cameras
- Supports data rates up to 400 MB/s aggregate in a PCIe Gen2 slot
- Captures and displays images in real time, via DMA to host computer
- Provides onboard region-of-interest control
- Supports line and frame triggering over camera control lines
- Supports external trigger inputs via included Berg or optional Lemo connector
- Offers optional IRIG-B input via included Berg or optional Lemo connector
The VisionLink F1 is Ideal for all Camera Link PCIe x1 applications. The complete line of EDT products includes frame grabbers, simulators, and extenders.
This product can be found under the following categories: