COBRA Slim Linescan Illuminator
COBRA Slim Linescan Illuminator utilizes the latest in Chip-on-Board technology to deliver extreme brightness and excellent uniformity, ideally suited to the requirements of high-speed linescan and web inspection. Its slim and compact design is modular and is available in any length up to 5 meters. Cobra Slim‘s unique design lets you adjust the lens in the field to the ideal focusing distance for your specific application. ProPhotonix recently has enhanced the Chip-on-Board technology in COBRA Slim to deliver twice the intensity of the previous version (up to1800kLux). It is available in wavelengths from 365– 1500nm and with an optional strobing function that delivers up to 5 times the intensity. Ethernet control is also available as an option.
Key Features of COBRA Slim:
• Design: Slim and compact
• Modular: Any length up to 5m in 100m increments
• Wavelengths: From 365 - 1500nm
• Chip-on-Board (COB): Extreme brightness, higher chip density and uniformity
• Field Adjustable: Focusing distance and diffusers
• Thermal Design: Optimized for maximum lifetime
• Integrated Driver and Control Software: Automatic protection, overdriven strobing and external control
For even higher intensity requirements, COBRA Max, delivers intensities up to 2900kLux in the same compact form factor
For applications where space is restricted, COBRA Slim is available in the compact COBRA Flex configuration, which provides a wide range of mounting options.
This product can be found under the following categories: