Model Number: FA-XX
By: Teledyne DALSA
The Falcon2 series with up to 12 megapixel resolution is Teledyne DALSA's latest high-performance area camera family. Equipped with our own next generation CMOS sensor technology for high speed, high resolution imaging with true global shutter operation and high full well capacity, the Falcon2 is ideal for many of today’s demanding applications.
Teledyne DALSA's Falcon2 cameras also provide an extensive feature set including programmable exposure time via Camera Link interface or additionally by external hardware signals, and selectable aspect ratios (4:3 and 1:1). Wrapped in a remarkably compact, rugged, thermally efficient body that has been optimized for industrial applications, the Falcon2 cameras deliver outstanding performance and value.
- High resolution and frame rate
- Superior image quality
- Reduced dark noise levels and improved dark offset
- Improved sensitivity
- In-camera image pre-processing (flat field correction)
- Global shutter imaging to crisply capture moving objects
- Selectable 4:3 or 1:1 aspect ratios while maintaining the same resolution (for 8M and 4M models)
- Customizable user settings
- Rugged and reliable
This product can be found under the following categories: