Camera Link frame grabber for PMC with fiber-optic cable
Model Number: PMC DV FOX
PMC DV FOX is a high-performance Camera Link frame grabber for PMC. It supports one medium- or up to two base-mode cameras remotely (maximum distance dependent upon transceivers used). Images of any resolution are captured in real time and sent via DMA to the host for processing.
The board pairs with an EDT RCX C-Link module to extend data over fiber-optic cable. Alternatively, this fiber-optic interface can be incorporated into the camera. Camera speed, resolution, and number of buffers are limited only by host bandwidth and memory.
Line and frame triggering are supported over camera control lines.
Included are software/driver packages for supported operating systems (Windows and Linux) and an SDK that includes C language libraries, examples, utilities, image capture and display GUI, camera configuration files, and Camera Link standard DLL for camera control.
- Fits in a PMC bus
- Supports up to two base-mode cameras via EDT’s RCX C-Link extender module
- Sends images of any resolution to host via DMA
- Allows remote operation well beyond 10 meters
- Provides onboard region-of-interest control
- Provides electrical isolation of camera from host
- Supports data rates up to 220 MB/s, as supported by host
- Supports line and frame triggering over camera control lines
- Includes SDK and drivers for Windows and Linux
PMC DV FOX is ideal for virtually all PMC vision applications, including astronomy, aerial mapping, computer microscopy, intelligent traffic systems, manufacturing / inspection, remote scientific monitoring, medical and nuclear imaging, image archiving, machine vision, multimedia, security, and many others.
The complete line of EDT Camera Link products includes frame grabbers, extenders, simulators, and systems.
This product can be found under the following categories: