Vision Industry Market Data and Trends
Resources for Economic Data
On this page you will find links to resources for economic data that you can often download in Excel or CSV form.
- Federal Reserve Data Download Program: Here you will find the latest data for industrial production and capacity utilization among others.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): Everything from economic outlooks to crime rates. Here you will find many good data relating to the U.S. and world economies.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF): The IMF data will give you a more ‘financial’ outlook on the world economy.
- ROBO-STOX: Track the global robotics and automation market with the ROBO-STOX benchmark index here.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics: Here you will be able to access data for U.S. employment, productivity, price indexes, and many more indicators.
- U.S. Department of Commerce: Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA): Visit the BEA to pull high level statistics like GDP, personal income, and direct investment rates.
- Markit Economics: Tracking manufacturing PMI is important for AIA. Historically, the health of the manufacturing sector (especially the U.S. for North American performance) is a strong indicator for the performance of the vision market. Here you will find press releases for the most recent manufacturing PMI information across the globe.