Life Science News
Below are the 652 results for your search:
Use the filters to narrow this list by date, industry, application, or product.
- Multicamera.Systems released new version of “The Recorder” – its flagship video recording software.
The new version incorporates new patented multi-GPU compression technology enabling users to record captured video directly to compressed MP4 filesPosted: 09/08/2020
- AVAL DATA The world's first 5um SxGA camera achieve visible to SWIR
The World's first high-resolution vision sensor with intelligent processing is revealed by AVAL DATA. The ABA-013VIR and ABA-003VIR enables a high-resolutionPosted: 08/17/2020
- Integro Offers Portable, No Contact Fever Detection Solution Enclosure
As a response to the COVID-19 pandemic and the rollout of economic reopening, Integro Technologies, a globally recognized machine vision...Posted: 06/02/2020
- MoviTHERM is Celebrating its 20th Year in Business!
For over two decades, MoviTHERM has been serving customers in the United States, Canada, Mexico and beyond.Posted: 01/22/2020
- Pleora Delivers Design Advantages to Flat Panel Detectors for Industrial and Medical X-Ray Systems
Pleora Technologies, the world’s leading supplier of high-performance sensor interfaces, today introduced new embedded hardware and IP solutions...Posted: 10/07/2019
- A3 Insider - How robot taxes would hurt innovation and workers
Governments should not punish companies for investing in new technologies.Posted: 06/24/2019
- LUCID to Showcase new Helios Time of Flight Camera, Helios Embedded ToF Module and 5GBASE-T 31.4 MP Atlas Camera at CVPR 2019
Lucid Vision Labs will showcase multiple technologies at the CVPR 2019 show in Long Beach California.Posted: 06/19/2019
- ATS Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2019 Results
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. today reported financial results for the three and twelve months ended March 31, 2019.Posted: 05/21/2019
- solino® reflexion analysis of surfaces wins inVision award 2019
Opto recently received the InVIsion award 2019 for its non-contact reflection analysis for surfacesPosted: 05/08/2019
- ATS to Host Fourth Quarter Conference Call Thursday May 16, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. (TSX:ATA) ("ATS" or the "Company") will report its financial results for the fourth quarter.Posted: 05/03/2019