Posted on 06/23/2020
Radiant is seeking a Project Manager to join its Redmond team. Do you have a passion for technology? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join an evolving team and to develop his or her career in a rapidly growing, global environment. Come help lead technical and complex projects working across Engineering and other teams. The successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable, eager to learn and enjoys the challenges of a growing organization.
Sounds like you? Great, we look forward to hearing more about your background, professional goals and what you can bring to the team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage both internal development and customer specific projects
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks across team and coordinate with other contributing internal team members
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Champion company’s project management goals internally
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Identify areas of opportunity for process improvement with a focus on efficiency
- Proactively engage across the organization to meet project deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
- STEM Major (B.S.), Engineering or Physics major
- A new graduate or 1-2 years of work experience
- General understanding of programming and optics
- Highly organized with an ability to efficiently handle numerous projects simultaneously
- Understanding of project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Effective problem-solving and communication skills including strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable creating and editing professional documents and templates
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while asking needed questions
- Able to deliver effective work outcomes, meet deadlines, and targets
- Passionate and driven to achieve excellence in role
- Comfortable presenting ideas to customers and all levels of management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to travel (~20% of time)
About Radiant Vision Systems
World leaders in lighting and displays rely on Radiant Vision Systems for test and measurement solutions that ensure quality, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies. Based in Redmond, WA, Radiant Vision Systems, LLC, has proven production experience with thousands of cameras testing millions of lights and displays. We approach each application with a wider range of solution options, a global base of experience, and a depth of understanding that enable us to keep raising the benchmarks for practical performance.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION