Product Marketing Advisor - Remote
Posted on 04/17/2020
At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Build Today. Create Tomorrow.
Join a team of builders, doers and problem solvers.
This Product Marketer role can be remote
Zebra's computer vision advancements provide customers greater visibility into the status of assets at the operational edge of their businesses through vision-based sensing and advanced analytics capabilities. Zebra is looking for a Product Marketer to build the Go-To-Market strategy and execute against that strategy including the development of seller enablement and campaign marketing plans and assets for the product portfolio.
Working with a cross-functional team, this role will be responsible for researching the buying behaviors, marketing best practices and competition for the portfolio’s target market. Additionally, assist developing and testing of the positioning and messaging.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as marketing’s single point of contact for a portion of the overall portfolio to various stakeholders –internal and external
- Own product launch, reinvigorate, refresh and retire programs, working collaboratively within the marketing team; Lead content creation from inception through delivery
- Monitor and drive organizational response to primary competitors’ regional marketing campaigns, messaging, etc.
- Influence promotional, incentive and rebate strategy as part of a holistic GTM plan
- Own country/region GTM planning and comprehensive portfolio-specific regional GTM marketing
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Bachelor’s degree required
5+years of product marketing and/or comparable product management experience within B2B required -computer vision or industrial scanning required
Experience in marketing quality control solutions in our target markets of manufacturing or Transportation & Logistics preferred.
Ability to thrive in matrixed and collaborative environment
Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Whole lifecycle product marketing experience, from NPI to EOL and technically understand how products fit in to build and deliver a solution
- Understanding of holistic go-to-market readiness, especially in different channels
- Competitive analysis, with a focus on neutralizing and responding to marketing tactics in region
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION