Posted on 04/16/2020
The Project Coordinator will report to VP with dotted line to engineering director
The project coordinator develops strategies to control the lifecycle of the project and make them progress smoothly. Additionally, this positin will be responsible to respond to hardware only customer RFQs and orders.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that duties, equipment, data, and resources align with each other
- Keep in touch with customers to define project requirements, volume, and goals
- Ensure the project lives up to customers’ expectations
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, and budgeting
- Follow up on project’s progress, resolve any problems that arise
- Report adequately on project status
- Keep tabs on working hours, budget, and plans, using PM tools
- File all appropriate documents; create comprehensive project documentation
- Update job knowledge
- Schedule and attend meetings, making reports on them
- Monitor work performance
- Follow SAP flow / convert quotes into projects.
- Documentation management and in certain cases procurement management.
- Generating invoice request.
- Coordinating material shipments.
- Managing inventory.
- Occasional help with training coordination (room set up, food, etc…)
- Possibly running to UPS / FedEx to drop off small packages (maximum weight approximately 20 pounds).
- Help with travel arrangements when needed.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office 365 and SAP a plus but not required.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Team Player.
- Perform well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Minimum Education & Experience
High School Diploma and experience in duties listed above or Associates Degree
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION