Posted on 10/22/2019
Are you looking to join an innovative, growing company? Do you want to work on progressive development projects? Consider coming to work for Radiant Vision Systems as a Software Engineer and work with and be coached by some of the best developers in the industry. This position supports our Development Team and is also customer facing so there is opportunity for both national and international travel.
This position involves the planning, specification, and creation of desktop software application solutions, upgrades, and revisions related to our light and color measurement systems. These software solutions comprise the control and interface of advanced measurement equipment utilizing unique, innovative, and highly efficient algorithms. The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills using VB, C# and C++ on the .NET platform in the Visual Studio environment. Familiarity with Xcode, Swift, and Objective-C is desirable. Further experience with software control of scientific hardware would be a plus.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing new software solutions utilizing our light measurement systems.
- Implement software projects including specification, time tracking, progress tracking, testing, and release
- Participate in new product roadmap ideas and test solutions.
- Review the latest programming methods and technologies and work with development team to implement those that are appropriate.
- Travel to install and train customers in our software and hardware products.
- Provide technical reference for product support team.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum two year’s experience with at least one of the following languages: VB, C#, C++, and/or C.
- Experience with .NET, SQL and relational database design and maintenance preferred.
- Comfortable in a mathematical driven engineering environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness and ability to work both independently and under close supervision.
- Knowledge of Objective-C/Cocoa.
- Experience with image processing algorithm design, along with measurement of light and color is ideal.
About Radiant Vision Systems
World leaders in lighting and displays rely on Radiant Vision Systems for test and measurement solutions that ensure quality, reduce costs, and improve efficiencies. Based in Redmond, WA, Radiant Vision Systems, LLC, has proven production experience with thousands of cameras testing millions of lights and displays. We approach each application with a wider range of solution options, a global base of experience, and a depth of understanding that enable us to keep raising the benchmarks for practical performance.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION