Business Development- and Portfolio Manager – 3D Hardware and Deep Learning Software
Posted on 08/20/2019
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A familial and dynamic working environment in which you can develop further as part of a team
- Interaction with the key players in the industry and the opportunity to have a strong impact on the success and growth of the company
- To create new concepts and to integrate innovative ideas to improve processes and procedures
- A team that works together for success and celebrates it
- A modern, innovative and value-oriented corporate culture in which it is desired to develop one's own ideas and actively contribute
- Very good development opportunities with an international expert in image processing
- Flexible working hours that enable an optimum work-life balance
- Performance-based payment and financial support for childcare
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for the success of our 3D product portfolio, currently mainly for products based on our partners Intel and Sony.
- In conjunction with our software team Framos AI, which focuses on deep learning algorithms, it is your task to select software projects and create product bundles.
- In the Framos Group you represent the product categories and partners (= lines) assigned to you.
- You define portfolio strategies of the categories and tactics of the individual lines in close cooperation with other departments and Management.
- You are responsible for actively selecting, building, and maintaining partnerships.
- You will coordinate and conduct business review meetings with partners and encourage joint customer visits and events.
- You create and plan Marketing Strategies for new partners and products. This includes the coordination of Sales and Marketing campaigns as well as content support for the provision of Marketing materials and their design.
- You provide Sales materials and training with and for your partners and support them throughout the entire Product Marketing lifecycle.
- You will prepare market and competitive analyses and observe trends and technological developments in order to derive recommendations for action for higher-level product segments and portfolio strategies.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- You have successfully completed a business (engineering) degree and have professional experience in product, line or category management
- Technical background in image processing, industrial cameras and/or the corresponding software is an advantage
- Excellent presentation and networking skills are one of your strengths
- Experience in the conception and execution of trainings is desirable
- An independent, well-structured and goal-oriented way of working distinguishes you
- You are a team player with a high motivation to learn new things and to develop yourself further
- A very good knowledge of English and German is required
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION