Key Account Sales Manager
Posted on 07/11/2019
Radiant Vision Systems is looking for a dynamic, experienced and self-motivated Key Account Sales Manager with demonstrable success in selling imaging systems for display quality and surface inspection to a strategic account. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a small, yet highly effective sales leadership team and grow your career!
This position reports to the Sr. Key Account Sales Manager and is located in Silicon Valley, near Cupertino. You must excel at developing, managing and closing sales of relatively complex technical systems, that involves a natural strategic bent toward solution sales.
In the Key Account Sales Manager position you will have the responsibility for developing, cultivating, and managing relationships with your key account and their suppliers across multiple disciplines. This responsibility includes identifying, developing and overseeing large project opportunities, and helping to provide creative solutions. You will also support the demonstration, specification and installation of Radiant Vision Systems software and hardware systems.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Acting as the primary strategic and commercial interface to your designated key account and their suppliers.
- Developing a complete understanding of your key customer requirements for imaging colorimeter systems in display, lighting and surface inspection applications.
- Developing an extensive understanding of the key customer’s organization, projects, and decision-making process relative to optical test and measurement systems.
- Generating targeted proposals and closing sales.
- Creating and coordinating responses to customers technical questions by working with Radiant Vision Systems engineers.
- Communicating customer issues and opportunities back to Radiant Vision Systems to inform product development priorities and other business decisions.
- Supporting marketing activities, including trade shows and seminars. as needed.
- Maintaining an accurate sales funnel and forecast.
- Reporting sales results, forecasts. and issues on a regular basis to management.
Minimum Skills & Abilities
- Experience selling to consumer electric goods leaders ideal.
- Experience in optical test and measurement sales or related disciplines.
- Excellent organizational and sales management skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and relationship building/maintenance skills.
- Chinese speaking would be considered a benefit.
- Demonstrated experience working with multinational business environments.
- Able to travel up to 25% to customers, events, etc. without restriction, both in US and internationally.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Physics, or a related field.
- 10 years of demonstrated success in technology sales and key account development and management. This includes generating, delivering and closing on strategic business proposals.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION