Posted on 06/11/2019
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
EmbedTek is a Waukesha, Wisconsin based firm that designs and manufactures embedded systems for OEMs. These systems include deeply embedded computer systems, liquid crystal display (LCD) based products, industrial and factory floor computers, industrial I/O & power control and board level component subsystems. EmbedTek provides creative solutions that help our customers to be market leaders in their specific field. We become an extension of our customer’s R&D department and develop a thorough understanding of short and long term needs. This allows our customers to produce products which will take the lead and stay ahead of competition.
We also provide detailed integration services and supply chain management services for our customers. This involves managing the supply chain to ensure continuity and consistency of supply with limited inventory exposure.
Our Sourcing team is critical and deeply integrated with all aspects of the company – sales, engineering, finance, manufacturing and service. This is a fast paced, challenging and rewarding environment.
We are adding a Sourcing Leader position to Sourcing to support our current and future growth. We’re looking for someone who will thrive in this environment, grow in the position and be a long term member of our team.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage ERP system in support of Supply Chain
- Evaluate forecast inputs
- Manage planning data for components in system
- Run ERP on a daily basis, take action (place/adjust orders) appropriately
- Supplier relationships
- Provide forecasts to suppliers of components
- Negotiate terms and pricing
- Place and manage orders for demand
- Support internal customers
- Place orders for internal demand in support of engineering, manufacturing, etc.
- Provide support for purchasing of internally used/consumed material
Minimum Skills & Abilities
Will have good skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs. Should be detail oriented and able to handle multiple tasks at one time. The candidate must have very good organizational skills. The candidate must be self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Operations, Supply Chain or related field
- Experience managing demand in MRP/ERP system
- Highly motivated, positive individual
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Accounting, Supply Chain or related field. Relevant experience in related position.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION