Embedded Vision Product News
Embedded vision is an exciting, transformative technology and new products are being introduced all the time. Check this section regularly for new product releases from trusted AIA members.
Below are the 242 results for your search:
Use the filters to narrow this list by date, industry, application, or product.
- Zivid SDK 2.0 solves fundamental challenges in 3D machine vision.
Zivid's enhanced vision engine algorithm effectively removes artifacts for the very first time. Posted: 06/11/2020
- Basler Introduces Embedded Vision Solutions for the NVIDIA Jetson Platform
Basler launched an Embedded Vision Development Kit and two Add-on Camera Kits with BCON for MIPI interface for NVIDIA® Jetson™.Posted: 06/02/2020
- Teledyne e2v expands its Emerald image sensor family with new compact global shutter 3.2MP sensor
Teledyne e2v, a Teledyne Technologies [NYSE: TDY] company and global innovator of imaging solutions, announces its new Emerald 3.2 Megapixel...Posted: 04/28/2020
- New USB3 vision interface board level cameras engineered for embedded vision systems
Teledyne Lumenera, a Teledyne Technologies [NYSE:TDY] company, and manufacturer and developer of digital cameras for industrial and scientific imaging applications...Posted: 04/21/2020
- Cognex Introduces World’s First Industrial Smart Camera Powered by Deep Learning
In-Sight® D900 provides an all-in-one solution for complex in-line inspection challenges.Posted: 04/20/2020
- Latest Version of Matrox Imaging Library Features Support for Most Widely Used Embedded Vision Platform
MIL X introduces support for the Arm® Cortex®-A family of processors with enhanced performance using the Neon™ SIMD architecture extension.Posted: 03/07/2020
- MoviMED announces distribution agreement with Nerian Vision Technologies
MoviMED – Custom Imaging Solutions has entered into a distribution agreement with Nerian Vision Technologies out of Stuttgart, Germany.Posted: 03/06/2020
- LUCID Launches Helios™ Flex Time-of-Flight Module for Accurate 3D Object Detection and Measurement
LUCID Vision Labs, Inc, today announced the series production of its new Helios™ Flex 3D Time-of-Flight module.Posted: 03/02/2020
- Matrox Imaging Releases Expandable Vision Controller
Matrox 4Sight XV6 delivers desktop-level performance and four full-height, half-length expansion slots for demandingPosted: 03/01/2020
- Pleora and perClass Partner to Simplify Deployment of Hyperspectral Imaging for Inspection Applications
Pleora Technologies and perClass BV today announced a technology partnership that simplifies the deployment of machine learning hyperspectralPosted: 01/29/2020