Embedded Vision Product News
Embedded vision is an exciting, transformative technology and new products are being introduced all the time. Check this section regularly for new product releases from trusted AIA members.
Below are the 244 results for your search:
Use the filters to narrow this list by date, industry, application, or product.
- Neousys New Edge AI GPU Computing Platform with NVIDIA® RTX 30 series
Neousys Technology, an industry-leading provider of rugged embedded systems, announced its Nuvo-8108GC-XL, an edge AI GPU computing platform.Posted: 03/18/2021
- CoaXPress-over-Fiber Bridge Protocol v1.0
Euresys is glad to announce the official release of the CoaXPress-over-Fiber Bridge Protocol version 1.0 Guideline by the JapanPosted: 03/16/2021
- First Mikrotron Smart Camera
With the new product family EoSens® Creation, Mikrotron combines a high-speed camera with the possibility of image (pre-)processing in...Posted: 02/15/2021
- Smart Vision Lights Announces the New High-Intensity SXP80 LED Projector Light for Structured Lighting and Other Machine Vision Applications
Smart Vision Lights (SVL), a global leader in the design and manufacture of LED illumination solutions for machinePosted: 02/03/2021
- Neousys Technology NRU-110V – An Edge AI Platform Powered by NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier with GMSL Automotive Camera and 10G Ethernet Support
Neousys Technology today announced a new Edge AI inference platform, the NRU-110V. Powered by NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier, it Posted: 02/03/2021
- Zivid artifact reduction technology for shiny and reflective bin-picking applications
In-field correction and calibration boards.Posted: 01/19/2021
- LMI Technologies Adds New Model to Its Series of 5-Megapixel 3D Snapshot Sensors
LMI Technologies (LMI), the global leader in 3D scanning and inspection, is pleased to announce the official launch of the Posted: 11/24/2020
- Zivid Two 3D camera brings human-like vision to pick-and-place robotics.
Second-generation color 3D camera overcomes limitations in image quality, trueness, and speed for better object recognition, accurate parts manipulation and...Posted: 11/19/2020
- Specim launches complete spectral imaging platform for the sorting industry
Specim, Spectral Imaging Ltd., releases the SpecimONE spectral imaging platform for the industrial sorting application market. With SpecimONE, machine builders,Posted: 10/28/2020
- ADL Embedded Solutions Inc. Announces ADLEPC-1700 Full-Featured, Ultra-Compact Embedded PC
ADL Embedded Solutions Inc. (ADLES), a leading provider of high-performance embedded solutions, has announced today its ultra-compact ADLEPC-1700 Embedded PC.Posted: 10/22/2020