• Font Size:
  • A
  • A
  • A

Company Profile

AVI, Inc.

Click Here to Contact
  • Member Since 2020
  • Vision System Integrator

We specialize in the applications where canned systems such as Cognex, Keyence, etc. aren't quite enough. The problem with those companies is not that they can't do what we do, it's that they have to be able to sell thousands, or tens of thousands of whatever they build. For example: there are hundreds, or thousands of camera sensors with specifications that range across the board, but only a few are offered in these systems. There are many image processing libraries, but not one is perfect; you need to be able to offer them all, and write custom algorithms when needed. It all boils down to the 80-20 rule which states "80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes". The canned vision companies are a good fit in 80% of the applications out there, but are not a good fit for the remaining 20%. We hope that you will look at our website and call/write if we may be of assistance.

Products

Search AIA:


Browse by Products:


Browse by Company Type: