ONE EVENT. TWO DAYS.
THREE WORLD-CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES.
Collaborative robots. Advanced vision technologies. Artificial intelligence.
The automation industry is yet again facing a time of tremendous change and disruption. Don’t be left behind.
At this two-day Collaborative Robots, Advanced Vision & AI (CRAV.ai) conference, you will learn about these growing, dynamic technologies from experts in each field. You’ll connect with leading suppliers and integrators at the tabletop exhibition. And you’ll walk away with actionable insights to help advance your business.
Registration Coming Soon!
If you would like to be notified when registration opens, fill out the form below.
LEARN. DISCOVER. CONNECT.
Customize your schedule to fit your interests! This conference will include three in-depth tracks with session on robotics, advanced vision and AI. These tracks will explore the latest innovations – and provide you with practical automation solutions.
- Learn practical solutions from industry leading experts
- Discover new opportunities in emerging markets
- Connect with peers and new potential business partners
- Score valuable insight that will help you improve business in these areas
- Experience these dynamic technologies first-hand and get answers to your questions on-the-spot
The Collaborative Robots, Advanced Vision & AI Conference welcomes:
- Engineering and manufacturing personnel seeking effective ways to reduce cost, improve quality, and advance productivity, while increasing flexibility
- Experienced users seeking new applications
- Those interested in learning how artificial intelligence is enabling advances in robotics and advanced vision technology
- Prospective users trying to determine if robotics, vision, and artificial intelligence makes sense for their companies
This dynamic conference will introduce you to the technologies, trends, challenges and people that are disrupting the status quo with revolutionary innovations.