I’m writing to let you know our thoughts are with everyone who is suffering throughout the world as we race to contain this pandemic. These are the most unusual times many of us have ever faced, but I’m confident our members will get through this and the automation industry will resume its global growth on the other side of this crisis.
More than ever, our association is here to help you and your business.
During this time when in-person meetings are being canceled, your digital presence is so important, which is why we’ve invested so heavily in our web tools, resulting in more than one million visits per year to our sites. Your membership benefits have more value than ever to help you connect with customers, find new business and prepare to charge forward when this crisis is over.
- LEVERAGE YOUR MEMBER PROFILE PAGE: As a member, your profile page on our industry-leading website can reach the customers who are looking for automation solutions. You can post press releases, product videos, or your latest use cases. Need help setting up your profile or making it better? Email email@example.com
- SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS: Post your products and services on the association website. Make sure your listings are up-to-date. Let us know if you need help. We also have affordable advertising solutions.
- KEEP EDUCATING YOUR TEAM: We are augmenting our robust series of online webinars and training. Check out our upcoming offerings here: https://www.visiononline.org/aia-webinar-series
- NETWORK WITH OTHER LEADERS: Use our LinkedIn groups to connect with other industry leaders. Find partners and share advice for weathering the crisis. https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1811072/
- HELP US TELL YOUR STORY: Are your products helping stop the spread of the virus? Or helping front-line responders? Tell us. We want to share your stories with our members, the media and the public. Email Jackie Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a guide to accessing your digital member benefits: https://www.visiononline.org/vision/your-membership-benefits
We stand ready to assist you. Email email@example.com if you need any help or have any questions. Or call our membership manager Amy Zmikly at (734) 929-3273.
To play our part in “flattening the curve” of the virus’ advance, we are canceling or postponing all in-person events larger than 25 people through mid-June. Video and teleconferencing will be used to keep us connected with our Board and committee members. All of our team is working from home for at least the next two weeks. As always, you can reach us by email or phone at any time.
I want to thank you for your continued support of our trade association and look forward to working with you in the months ahead as we all take the necessary steps to protect our people and our organizations.