• Font Size:
  • A
  • A
  • A


Vision Systems Questions

Question Asked:

Hello Vision Experts, I am looking for a very professional System Integrator for visual inspection of integrated circuits. Which System Integrator in the US do you recommend? Thank you in advance.

3 Answers

  • = Company Profile
  • = Answered Questions

Tom Brennan - President
Artemis Vision
tbrennan [at] artemisvision [dot] com
(303) 832-1111

David, AIA offers professional certifications to integrators. I would select someone who has received an advanced certification and ask for customer references. We'd hope you'd select us, but anyone on the list of Advanced integrators can help you. Tom

Brian Durand - President
I4 Solutions, LLC
bdurand [at] i4solutions [dot] us
(612) 888-6000

Hi David, Thanks for posting to the experts! I'd suggest talking to a couple of the AIA Certified System Integrators. You can be sure these companies have the expertise to succeed on your project. The list of certified integrators is in the right column on the page below: http://www.visiononline.org/mvo-content.cfm/machine-vision/AIA-Certified-System-Integrator-Program/id/187 Send me a private message if you'd like to have a brief discussion to see if your project is a fit for us.

Ivan Klimkovic - International Sales
ivan [dot] klimkovic [at] ximea.com
49 251 590686 12

Dear David Fernandez, Where approximately are you located and what kind of application you are planning to install?

Search AIA:

Browse by Products:

Browse by Company Type: