Head-Up Display Test Software
Inspection suite developed for head-up displays; measure brightness, color, contrast, distortion, ghosting, and more.Learn More
New Polarsens IMX264MZR/MYR Cameras
LUCID’s new 5 MP cameras feature the IMX264MZR/MYR sensors offering excellent polarized imaging at a lower price point.Learn More
Z-Trak2 Laser Profiler
The Z-Trak2 Series combines speed and performance w/ easy to use software to deliver highly accurate, real-time results.Learn More
- Cybersecurity Practices for the Digital Factory
Learn strategies for embracing digitalization while protecting the OT network.
- Machine Vision Makes Collaborative Robots Even More Flexible
Robots are finding their way into every niche of the manufacturing industry because they can save humans from the 3Ds...
- Smart automation is now closer to you than ever - Bin Picking Studio introductory training
Automation is the way to go in the modern industrial world, and we want you to be prepared for all...
- New Telecentric Optics with liquid lenses technology
Anyone familiar with telecentric optics knows very well that the depth of field can be a problem when using high-magnification
- First Mikrotron Smart Camera
With the new product family EoSens® Creation, Mikrotron combines a high-speed camera with the possibility of image (pre-)processing in...
- Neousys Launches USB 3.1 Gen 1 Frame Grabber Card PCIe-USB381F, an Faster and Reliable Expansion Option for Machine Vision Applications
Neousys Technology, an industry-leading provider of rugged embedded systems, unveiled today its new generation USB Frame Grabber Card...
- How AIA Is Helping Members During this Crisis
During this time when in-person meetings are being canceled, your digital presence is so important.
- Kinemetrix selected as IDS Solution Partner
Kinemetrix is pleased to announce that it's been selected as an IDS Solution Partner; one of the first...
- AI inspection combined with 3D
PEKAT VISION software is known for visual inspection using AI on images of products.
- 2D inspection in PEKAT VISION
Importance of automated visual inspection is growing, especially in the current times.
Radiant Vision Systems demonstrates a complete solution for visual inspection of head-up displays that combines high-resolution imaging, electronic lens, and specially developed TT-HUD™ Software. This turnkey system enables rapid, automated evaluation of virtual images, AR-HUD projections, and HUD glass according to optical performance parameters. Sync image capture with test images and apply custom analyses in software to measure brightness, color, contrast, distortion, ghosting, eyebox, and more.