PROdigii digital laser module delivers precise control and exceptional stability even in the most challenging operatingClick Here
The Phoenix is a micro compact 24x24 mm camera with a versatile board design, making it the world’s smallest PoE camera.Click Here
Teledyne e2v’s UNiiQA+ and ELiiXA+ line scan cameras are now available with an NBASE-T™ frame grabber-less interface.Click Here
IMPERX’s Cheetah C5180 CMOS offers an easy-to-use U3V interface in a compact, ruggedized mechanical design.Click Here
Up to 20 MP in 29 x 29 mm design for cost-sensitive applications: new CX series cameras with rolling shutter sensors.Click Here
Allied Vision's Manta, equipped with the latest Sony Pregius CMOS sensors, offer two new high resolution models.Click Here
- Machine Vision in Factory Automation: AIA Members Showcase Recent Solutions for Manufacturers
As the following snapshots reveal, machine vision applications are helping manufacturers achieve the speed and precision they need to cut
- Machine Vision Sticks Its Head in the Cloud, And Likes What It Sees
Beyond huge storage and computational power, public cloud providers are also offering machine learning and deep learning services.
- EyeVision Parallel Processing, Deep Learning with VECID and 3D Inspection
The EyeVision software is a machine vision software with a graphical user interface, where the user can create inspection programs..
- AAEON’s VPC-5600S opens up new horizons for NVR technology
AAEON, an award-winning developer of network devices and embedded computers, launches the VPC-5600S.
- Finger Lakes Instrumentation Introduces New Product Line
Finger Lakes Instrumentation is pleased to introduce the Signa line of industrial filter wheels.
- CCS America's new LSS-2404 supports Computational Imaging functions
The LSS-2404 Computational Illumination Controller from CCS America is a programmable switch designed to be the center of any computational
- Radiant Hosts Educational Seminars on the Principles of Light and Color Measurement for Design and Quality Control
Radiant Vision Systems, kicks off the 2018 series of its popular half-day seminars providing education on "Light & Color Measurement".
- Pixelink® Awarded Contract to Supply Camera Technology to NASA
Orion Spacecraft to use Pixelink camera technology for Optical Navigation System
- Navitar Offers Expertly Matched, Seamlessly Integrated Imaging Systems
Navitar, Inc. announced today the launch of a lens and camera coupling program offering customers a seamlessly integrated imaging system.
- Opto's Tilting Table was worth a i-novo-Tech nomination by DirectIndustry
Last fall Opto's Tilting Table was worth a i-novo Tech nomination by DirectIndustry platform.
INSPECT.assembly Automated Visual Inspection Station
The INSPECT.assembly solution is a fully-integrated inspection station that utilizes a Radiant Vision Systems imaging photometer, bright field lighting, and programmable software to detect subtle defects on complex assemblies and low-contrast parts and surfaces.