New Multispectral LED line light available with up to 12 wavelengths, ideal for multispectral imaging applications.Click Here
Teledyne e2v’s UNiiQA+ and ELiiXA+ line scan cameras are now available with an NBASE-T™ frame grabber-less interface.Click Here
- Deep Learning: Welcome to the Second Machine Vision Revolution
Insiders say that deep learning is bringing about a second machine vision revolution, enabling designers to create part specifications...
- Vision Guided Robots Pick Fruit
While developing a vision-based robotic system for use in a constrained factory environment might be considered a relatively straightforward task...
- WaveEye – Precise Wavelength Measurement
LASER COMPONENTS now includes WaveEye, a particularly compact and versatile wavelength measuring device for cw or quasi-cw lasers.
- Envision a New Future for Factory Automation with AAEON’s NanoCOM-APL
AAEON launches the NanoCOM-APL, a machine vision and factory automation-focused Type 10 COM express module with onboard support for dual
- Audio, Camera, and PoE Maker Board Expansion Products Give Developers an Edge
AAEON, a leading developer of IoT solutions, is launching three separate expansion boards to complement its series of UP maker
- Diffractive Optical Element for Efficient Laser Brazing
Holo/OR, industrial partner of LASER COMPONENTS, has developed a diffractive optical element (DOE).
- AAEON Technology and IBASE Technology Agree Share Exchange
AAEON Technology Inc. (stock code: 6579) has agreed to a stock exchange with IBASE Technology Inc. (stock code: 8050).
- 5th International IR WORKshop
The International WORKshop on Infrared Technologies is in its fifth round.
- Omron Automation Americas Announces FY17 Distributor of the Year Award Winners
At its annual sales conference, Omron honored four of its top channel partners with an award that recognizes their excellence.
- David Dechow, Industry Thought Leader, Joins Integro Team
Integro Technologies Corp. is pleased to welcome long-time machine vision industry expert David L. Dechow to the company.
INSPECT.assembly Automated Visual Inspection Station
The INSPECT.assembly solution is a fully-integrated inspection station that utilizes a Radiant Vision Systems imaging photometer, bright field lighting, and programmable software to detect subtle defects on complex assemblies and low-contrast parts and surfaces.