Teledyne e2v’s UNiiQA+ and ELiiXA+ line scan cameras are now available with an NBASE-T™ frame grabber-less interface.Click Here
PROdigii digital laser module delivers precise control and exceptional stability even in the most challenging operatingClick Here
The new FLIR Blackfly S models combine the latest Sony Pregius CMOS sensors with advanced on-camera features.Click Here
Up to 20 MP in 29 x 29 mm design for cost-sensitive applications: new CX series cameras with rolling shutter sensors.Click Here
IMPERX’s Cheetah C5180 CMOS offers an easy-to-use U3V interface in a compact, ruggedized mechanical design.Click Here
Allied Vision's Manta, equipped with the latest Sony Pregius CMOS sensors, offer two new high resolution models.Click Here
- Machine Vision Sticks Its Head in the Cloud, And Likes What It Sees
Beyond huge storage and computational power, public cloud providers are also offering machine learning and deep learning services.
- Vision Capitalizes on New Opportunities at the Ends of the Rainbow
Capturing images at UV wavelengths allows surface artifacts to be resolved in greater detail since the wavelength of UV radiation
- AAEON’s VPC-5600S opens up new horizons for NVR technology
AAEON, an award-winning developer of network devices and embedded computers, launches the VPC-5600S.
- Finger Lakes Instrumentation Introduces New Product Line
Finger Lakes Instrumentation is pleased to introduce the Signa line of industrial filter wheels.
- CCS America's new LSS-2404 supports Computational Imaging functions
The LSS-2404 Computational Illumination Controller from CCS America is a programmable switch designed to be the center of any computational
- High Precision Alignment Lasers with Small Beam Diameter
LASER COMPONENTS presents two additions to its portfolio of high-precision alignment lasers.
- Pixelink® Awarded Contract to Supply Camera Technology to NASA
Orion Spacecraft to use Pixelink camera technology for Optical Navigation System
- Navitar Offers Expertly Matched, Seamlessly Integrated Imaging Systems
Navitar, Inc. announced today the launch of a lens and camera coupling program offering customers a seamlessly integrated imaging system.
- Opto's Tilting Table was worth a i-novo-Tech nomination by DirectIndustry
Last fall Opto's Tilting Table was worth a i-novo Tech nomination by DirectIndustry platform.
- Robotic VISION Technologies Secures $10.5M in Funding
Robotic VISION Technologies Inc. (RVT) announced today that it has secured more than $10.5 million in funding.
INSPECT.assembly Automated Visual Inspection Station
The INSPECT.assembly solution is a fully-integrated inspection station that utilizes a Radiant Vision Systems imaging photometer, bright field lighting, and programmable software to detect subtle defects on complex assemblies and low-contrast parts and surfaces.