Cheetah C5180 CMOS Camera
By: Imperx, Inc.
IMPERX’s new C5180 incorporates the On Semiconductor Python NOIP1SN025KA CMOS image sensor with a native resolution of 5120 x 5120 in an APS-H (32.5mm) optical format delivering up to 26 frames per second in either global or rolling shutter mode with either a Camera Link® Deca or PoCL output. This Low Noise technology coupled with correlated double sampling has extremely robust blooming suppression provide clean imagery in even the most severe uncontrolled lighting applications.
Cheetah C5180 CMOS includes various features for easy integration into any imaging system.
• USB3 Vision (U3V)
• MIL-SPEC 810F Compliant
• Global shutter
• Large 4.5 µm pixels
• Excellent Sensitivity
• Available as Color, Monochrome or extended-NIR enhanced Monochrome
• Ultra-low fixed pattern noise
• Exceptional blooming suppression
• Correlated Double Sampling (CDS)
• Fast Frame rates
• Color and monochrome pixel averaging
• Auto-white balance
• Two 12-bit look-up table
• Programmable triggers
• Programmable strobes
• Defective pixel correction, hot pixel correction and flat field correction
This product can be found under the following categories: