Camera Link 2-in-1 simulator / framegrabber for PCI Express 8-lane
Model Number: PCIe8 DVa CLS
PCIe8 DVa CLS is a two-in-one Camera Link simulator that converts easily to a frame grabber. It fits in an 8- or 16-lane PCIe slot.
The board simulates one full, extended full, or medium mode camera, or up to two base-mode cameras (1 to 10 taps). It provides a pixel clock rate of 20 to 85 MHz (in increments of 0.25 MHz) and a text-based configuration script that can be modified to match the timing parameters of the camera to be simulated.
Images can be sent from internal counters, or via DMA from host memory.
Line and frame triggering are supported over camera control lines.
C language libraries allow the user to define appropriate responses to UART commands from the interface.
The frame grabber mode provides options for external triggering and timecode input (IRIG-B).
Included are software/driver packages for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Simulates Camera Link cameras, base through extended full mode, 1 to 10 taps (pixel clock rate of 20-85 MHz, in increments of 0.25 MHz)
- Provides image data from internal counters or via DMA from host memory
- Provides frame storage and buffering via optional 1 GB DDR2
- Supports line and frame triggering over camera control lines
- Allows emulation of camera UART commands
- Easily converts to a frame grabber with options for external triggering and IRIG-B timecode input
- Includes SDK and drivers for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
PCIe8 DVa CLS is ideal for virtually any PCI Express vision application that needs simulated Camera Link image data.
The complete line of EDT Camera Link products includes frame grabbers, extenders, simulators, and systems.
This product can be found under the following categories: