Matrox Solios eCL/XCL
By: Matrox Imaging
Matrox Solios eCL/XCL is a cost-effective Camera Link® PCIe®/PCI-X® frame grabber. An optional customizable FPGA-based processing core is available to accelerate or off-load image processing tasks.
- PCIe® x4 (eCL) or PCI-X® (XCL) card
- handles two fully independent Base or a single Medium or a single Full Camera Link® configuration(s)
- acquires at up to 66/85 MHz
- 64 MB acquisition buffer
- captures from frame and line scan cameras
- performs complete image reconstruction from multi-tap cameras with up to 10 taps1
- serial communication ports mapped as PC COM ports
- support for rotary encoders with quadrature output2
- optional customizable FPGA-based processing core2
- programmed using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) sold separately
- supports 32/64-bit Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista®/7 and 32/64-bit Linux®
- royalty-free redistribution of MIL's image processing module3
- 10-tap support available with single-Full Camera link® configuration.
- Only available with up to 85 MHz Camera Link® acquisition speed configuration.
- Only if FPGA-based processing core is present.
This product can be found under the following categories: