Matrox Solios eCL-B/XCL-B
By: Matrox Imaging
Matrox Solios eCL-B/XCL-B is an entry-level single-Base Camera Link® frame grabber available for PCIe® x1 or PCI-X®.
- PCIe® x1 (eCL) or PCI-X® (XCL) low profile half-length card1
- handles one Base Camera Link® configuration2,3
- provides PoCL (Power over Camera Link®) with SafePower
- acquires at up to 85 MHz4
- 64 MB acquisition buffer
- captures from frame and line scan cameras
- performs complete image reconstruction from multi-tap cameras3
- serial communication port mapped as PC COM port
- support for rotary encoders with quadrature output
- programmed using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) sold separately
- supports 32/64-bit Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista®/7 and 32/64-bit Linux®
- With optional low profile bracket.
- Refer to Camera Link® specification for more information.
- Maximum of two zones, up to three taps and excludes time multiplexing.
- PCIe® x1 versions support a maximum acquisition rate of 250MB/s under continuous use.
This product can be found under the following categories: