Matrox Solios GigE
By: Matrox Imaging
Matrox Solios GigE is an industrial Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network interface card (NIC) optimized for the use of GigE Vision® cameras. This PCIe® x4 short card features four Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports and a full range of auxiliary on-board I/O. An optional customizable FPGA-based processing core is available to accelerate or off-load image processing tasks.
- PCIe® x4 short card
- up to four independent Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports
- filters packets from up to four GigE Vision® streams
- 64 MB acquisition buffer
- captures from frame and line scan cameras
- full complement of discrete I/Os
- programmable color space converter
- optional customizable FPGA-based processing core
- programmed using Matrox Imaging Library (MIL) sold separately
- supports 32/64-bit Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista®/7 through MIL
- royalty-free redistribution of MIL's image processing module1
1. Only if FPGA-based processing core is present.
This product can be found under the following categories: